Career opportunity details
Applications Packager/SOE Engineer
|Service:||Project & Program Delivery|
CTO Group is a dynamic and innovative company providing consulting, project and support services to Government and Industry. CTO Group focuses on achieving real outcomes for clients and staff alike and, as such, we looking for like-minded and engaged people to join our team.
We are seeking Applications Packagers and SOE Engineers to work with our large government client. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy working with a great team and want to grow your skills, we want to speak with you.
You will have the following experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting End User Computing (EUC) environments
- Experience in PowerShell automation and VBScript automation
- Experience in SOE support, maintenance and implementation
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Systems and applications
- Experience administering Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with facilitating complex and enterprise scale software deployments
- Advanced working knowledge/understanding of Microsoft unattended deployment methodologies for the Microsoft Windows family
- Working Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management (ITIL) processes
- Excellent documentation skills, for user training and technical documents
- Must be willing to obtain a Federal Government security clearance. To meet this requirement, you must be an Australian citizen
CTO Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.