Career opportunity details
Security Specialists – Multiple
|Service:||Project & Program Delivery|
CTO Group has a number of roles immediately available for IT security specialists.
You will need:
- Previous exposure to IT security strategies for one or more major organisations
- Experience installing and managing security applications in desktop and server environments
- Experience in administering security strategies at a network level
- Intermediate-level experience in troubleshooting technical issues in Windows and Linux/Unix environments
- The ability to analyse and apply policy and process requirements to common technical
- The ability to be a team player, think on your feet and show initiative in a fast-paced,
- Must be willing to obtain a Federal Government security clearance. To meet this requirement you must be an Australian citizen
- Ideally you would also be able to display strong communication skills that would enable you to deal with diverse government clients, as well as tertiary qualifications in an IT-related field and further certification in the security field
CTO Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
To express interest in this role or about a change in your career, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.