Career opportunity details
IT Security Consultant
|Service:||Service & Systems Design|
CTO Group are seeking experienced and motivated ICT Security Consultants to work across a number of concurrent projects based in Canberra. Candidates with strong infrastructure management experience, interest in security tools and technologies and a willingness to broaden their skill sets are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.
Skills and Experience
- Wintel/Infrastructure experience in a medium to large enterprise or government environment
- Security Analyst experience
- Technical experience with endpoint and server security products (Symantec, McAfee)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operational management of security products within Wintel and Unix environments
- Technical leadership of deployment and migration projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Training and development of junior staff
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and ideally hold an NV1 security clearance or have the ability to obtain one.