Career opportunity details
|Service:||Service & Systems Design|
CTO Group are seeking several experienced and motivated Solutions Architects with a Systems Engineering background to work one of our Canberra based infrastructure projects.
Additionally, if you’re a senior Systems Engineer with exceptional design skills and looking to move into the architecture space – we’d love to talk to you.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in providing expertise on architecture frameworks and governance within an APS environment
- Extensive experience as a Systems Engineer with exposure to Wintel, LAN & WAN, Storage, SCCM and SOE design and development
- Experience with developing detailed level design and patterns for implementation into the client’s environment
- Experience in supporting stakeholders from all corporate domains and driving solutions from an architectural perspective through planning to delivery
- Exposure to application portfolio management and evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation
- Strong knowledge of architecture development activities such as roadmaps, support development, apps remediation and portfolio management.
- Perform detailed technical performance reviews
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and ideally hold a Baseline security clearance (as a minimum) or have the ability to obtain one.